Friday, May 7, 2010

Le Pastiche Uniquities & Bake Shoppe

Looking for the perfect dessert for a special occasion? Or just craving a delicious treat? Look no more!

Introducing Carissa at Le Pastiche Uniquities & Bake Shoppe! (Check out the link to her Etsy shop on the side of my blog!)

About Carissa:
I am your typical stay-at-home mother of 4: 30 years old, have been married for 12 blissful years and enjoy the occasional Wild Cherry Pepsi every now and then. You could call me a Jane-of-all-trades, master-of-none. I am a Forensic Document Examiner, Graphologist, Wedding/Event Planner, Artist and most recently an EMT. I sell all of my original artwork in my etsy shop online at www.orphanlady.etsy.com. You can also visit my blog www.carissamason.blogspot.com. To all of those reading, observing, stalking, I hope you enjoy!

Back to her wonderful work! She bakes the most AMAZING cookies! My husband and I (and actually my mom too) recently had the pleasure of tasting her yummy treats. In our package we got three different types of cookies: Goody-Goody Froo-Froo Cookies, Blueberry Cheesecakies and Dark Chocolate Orange Butter Balls. All I can say is YUM! My husband and mom agreed. So, so good! Each kind was delicious and unique. I can't say that I've had anything like them before. They are the perfect size so you don't feel guilty eating a few. (Like me!)
Did I mention that her packaging is beautiful too? She packages these yummy treats so perfectly, wrapped in tissue and placed in a bakery box with a label. They would make a great gift!
Another great thing about Carissa's shop is that she accepts requests, so if you don't see your favorite cookie, just send her a message and she is happy to make them for you.

She also makes beautiful jewelry, hair accessories and much more! Make sure to take a look at her wonderful Etsy shop and order some delicious cookies! You won't be dissapointed!

Here are the awesome cookies I received:

Beautifully packaged!
Dark Chocolate Orange Butter Balls
Goody-Goody Froo-Froo Cookies and Blueberry Cheesecakies
Mmmmm!
Thanks, Carissa for the delicious treats!

3 comments:

  1. Hi following you from MBC thanks for the follow! Your blog is super cute, and those cookies look SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... you're making my mouth water. :) Looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - those look so tasty! Thanks for the follow from MBC. Following you back. :)

    ReplyDelete