Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Reading List

Well, nothing like waiting until last minute to complete the first thing on my list of 12 new things.  I have such a long list of books to read that I had a hard time picking.  But, here it is:

                                12NewThings

September – Shepherding a Child’s Heart by Tedd Tripp

October – The Vaccine Book by Robert W. Sears

November – Womanly Dominion by Mark Chanski

December – Gospel Powered Parenting by William Farley

January – The Christian Childbirth Handbook by Jennifer Vanderlaan & Jan Tritten

February – The Nursing Mother’s Companion by Kathleen Higgins

March – The Ministry of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson

April – Sacred Influence by Gary Thomas

May – The Mom Walk by Sally Clarkson

June – The Cross Centered Life by CJ Mahaney

July – Radical Womanhood by Carolyn McCulley

August – Super Baby Food by Ruth Yaron

I’m hoping that I will be able to read many more books than this within a year, but I have a feeling that might not be possible once the baby comes.  So, this is my goal…one a month. 

Has anyone read any of these books or have any other book recommendations for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment