Friday, April 15, 2011

Sleepy Girl

IMG_0593

{Taggie Blanket from Alexandra Rose}

My little lady doesn’t like to sleep without being held.  Even though I would love to sit and hold her while she’s napping (because she’s so cute and cuddly!) I know I can’t get into that habit.  She sleeps for 20 minutes at a time when I’m not holding her.  It’s like she’s her own little alarm clock…. 20 minutes hits and she’s up!

Does anyone else have babies that sleep like that?  Or any tips on how to get baby to sleep longer?  I think I’ve set a record for the amount of stuff I can get done in 20 minutes…

2 comments:

  1. How funny! Isaiah was the exact same way! If I wasn't holding him he only slept for 20 minutes! Unfortunately, I dont' have any good tips or tricks, lol! Around 5 or 6 months he started taking really good naps in his crib...something to look forward to?? Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Free Baby Samples Giveaway in Canada by Just Only Register

    ReplyDelete