Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Little Nurslings – a review!

Little Nurslings has been one of my favorite shops for awhile now.  Offering natural, high quality products, it is a shop you need to visit!

Being a nursing mom, I was loving  all of the nursing necklaces from Little Nurslings.  Especially because my little girl likes to pull my hair!  She’s getting big enough now that she immediately finds my hair and plays with it while she nurses.  Fun for her, not for me!

So, Sarah sent me this nursing necklace:

IMG_6401

“This simple little necklace works great for keeping little hands occupied while nursing, bottle feeding, during diaper change or when being held/carried.. ♥

Natural, non toxic, high quality wooden beads are smooth and calming for babies/toddlers to touch and admire... at the same time being functional and beautiful for mama to wear everyday!

Beads are secured at the ends to keep them in place, please do not allow your little one to chew on the beads, this necklace is meant to be enjoyed through tactile and visual stimulation..

The satin cord is adjustable so you can wear it shorter when needed... I can make this necklace with either black or brown satin cord... please comment in notes to seller which one you prefer.. :)

Your necklace will come in a lovely organza bag for gift giving and storage.... “

I LOVE this!  Such a great idea and wonderful gift for new mommas!  With an adjustable cord, you can make it long enough for baby to easily grab onto.  Eliana certainly enjoys having something to hold onto!  What I love most about this necklace is that it is stylish enough to wear out.  So, while we are out and about Eliana can entertain herself with this instead of my hair!  Even when I’m not wearing it, Eliana likes to hold onto the beads. 

Here are a few other options from Little Nurslings:

il_fullxfull.259858327[1]

il_fullxfull.180284622[1]

il_fullxfull.256794188[1]

il_fullxfull.256840313[1]

Something for everyone! Visit Little Nurslings!  You won’t be disappointed!

Thank you, Sarah for allowing me to review this necklace!

No comments:

Post a Comment