Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Our First Anniversary!

My husband and I have been married almost a year now!  (Sunday to be exact)  It is crazy how fast the first year went by.  So am I no longer a newlywed???  I feel like I blinked and a year went by…really.  We have had such an awesome year together.  We have grown as a couple and completely love our simple, yet joy filled life! 

               Wedding (278)  

               Wedding (307)

               Wedding (387)

DSC00215[2]

Happy Anniversary my darling, I love you!

6 comments:

  1. aw you 2 look amazing!
    Happy Anniversary!!
    xoxo
    Keren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pictures - happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! (And I'm pretty sure the first TWO years are considered the 'newlywed' period! Enjoy your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture where you are standing and everyone are jumping! It looked like an absolutely beautiful wedding. And you guys can play newlyweds anytime you want;-)

    Congrats on 1st anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wedding pictures are beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete