Thursday, November 4, 2010

23 weeks and counting…

Yesterday I hit 23 weeks!  Time is going by so quickly.  Only 4 months until I get to hold my sweet baby girl! 

I’m still feeling great, but have a feeling a little discomfort is headed my way.  I’m starting to feel out of breath faster (which could also be due to the fact that my allergies are acting up) but that’s about the only thing that has been uncomfortable so far. 

So, what was/is something that really helped you throughout your pregnancy? 

-Belly Butter? (I’m sure stretch marks are coming!)

-A pregnancy pillow?

-Delicious recipes? 

I’d love to hear what you enjoyed throughout your pregnancy!

2 comments:

  1. I loved to go for walks throughout my pregnancy. It helped keep me active and in shape, plus it got me outside :) The dog didn't complain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A body pillow...much less expensive than a pregnancy one, and it works just as good. I couldn't sleep with out it!

    ReplyDelete