Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nursery & 39 Weeks!

Here are some pictures of the completed nursery!  We are so excited about how it turned out and can't wait for Baby to come so we can finally use it instead of just looking at it.  :)  I had a lot of fun making her bedding and curtains and my husband was a great help with painting and putting furniture together. 







Notice the blurred out nursery art.  ;)  We still haven't told a single person her name!  I thought for sure I would have slipped and said it, but it has remained a surprise for her birth.


And here is my 39 week belly!  Wednesday is my due date and I'm thinking Baby will come right around there... I haven't been having any contractions, so I'm not sure if that means anything or not?  All I know is I am ready to meet this little lady! 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful nursery. You did a great job! Good luck, I can't wait for your birth story =)

    ReplyDelete