Thursday, February 3, 2011

Some days I just love getting the mail…

I was so excited to get the mail today!  Here’s what I got!

DSC08014

{Free Aveda samples.  LOVE Aveda!}

DSC08017

{Tickle Me Beanie from The Sunshine Stitch}

This beanie is the cutest!  I am so excited for Baby to be able to wear it!  It is so soft and very well made!  And the little flower is removable.  Check out The Sunshine Stitch for the sweetest crocheted accessories and props!

DSC08018

And finally, some cute new fabric!  Can’t wait to make some Little Washies and Booties out of this!

DSC08011

Here is my 36 week belly.  Getting bigger and bigger but still feeling great!  I found out at my last dr. appointment that Baby is head down.  I’m about 50% effaced but not dilated at all yet.  I’m anxious to see when she will make her arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment