Thursday, June 17, 2010

Caramel Corn

I really, really like popcorn.  Especially made with my Whirley Pop on the stove.  I think I have made my husband sick of it with as much as I like it.  :)  Plus I like when he makes it…I always burn it.  So, I took a little popcorn break…until I found this recipe for Caramel Corn from Passionate Homemaking!  Mmmmm!!!  So good!  And it’s a healthier alternative to using corn syrup.  I love Passionate Homemaking’s recipes.  I have not tried one that didn’t turn out wonderfully!

So, if you love popcorn like I do…you should try this recipe for Caramel Corn!  Oh, and don’t forget the baking soda.  I almost tried it without because I just ran out, and am so glad that I didn’t.  It made a huge difference in the texture of the caramel.  Much more fluffy and easy to pour!

                       DSC05890

                                                        Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting these ideas. I've been trying to move over to a healthier/greener/ more organic household, but my family is still hesitant... these types of recipes are great in winning them over to a better lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! :) My husband was a little hesitant at first in my quest to live a healthier life, but he's on board now. Small changes make a difference! Check out Passionate Homemaking (link above), she has great tips on living a more natural and frugal lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely blog! my 2 yr old daughter's name is sophia isabella, and we call her bella - and my blog is called mangiabella! we are kindred spirits my dear!! i just became a follower of your blog and twitter :)

    thank you for the warm welcome at mombloggers - i am a relatively new blogger just arriving on the scene - would love to have you follow me on my journey at mangia-bella.blogspot.com
    have a glorious day sweet bella

    twitter: @mangia_bella
    facebook.com/mangiabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE popcorn! I'm trying this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yumm! I love caramel corn! Thanks for the recipe link =] Im now following your blog!

    Lilac City Momma
    http://lilaccitymomma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yumm! sounds so good! I am a new follower on your blog,thanks for welcoming me on MBC! I loved your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete