Sunday, June 6, 2010

Father’s Day Gift Guide (part 2)

Next up on my search for great Father’s Day gifts is Red LeafRed Leaf offers hand crafted soaps, lotions, bubble bath & gift sets, and they look amazing!  I really want to order the Men’s Shaving Soap Gift Set for my husband.  One thing that I really love is that their Shave Soap Cube is made with a coconut oil base.  In my research to live a healthier lifestyle, coconut oil is one thing that I have learned a lot about!  It is such a great product for skin care!  Read about the wonderful uses of coconut oil herePicnik collage

Not only does Red Leaf offer the incredible looking shaving set, they also have oversized bar soap for extra sensitive skin and shampoo bars that come with a non-rust travel case.  I think any of these would make a great gift for those hard to shop for men.  And if you just can’t choose which one to get them, they have gift certificates too!  Everyone could use some soap!  Don’t get me started on the fragrance options…fresh orange, basil lime, beach or fresh clover anyone? 

No worries, ladies!  Red Leaf has great products for you too!   Head over to Red Leaf now and get your man some soap…or yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment